Woodman's cancer... Good wishes and updates!

Supposedly I will lose my hair, but I really don’t have any anyway. I shave my head normally, or use a zero guard on my clippers.

I am getting a truly impressive length on my goatee though, I hope I don’t lose that.

Stylin’ after the ZZ Top boys, eh?

Hemoglobin down to 6.7 so I get two bags o’blood.

Yay, then another visit on Friday, and then maybe a week off.

Yeah,for me it’s long, it’s maybe two inches now, but it’s getting thick as hell.

That’s what she said? :smile:

Hey, I have a fever, so no blood. I got a bag of antibiotics. Yay.

I’m pretty sure that is also what she said.

I got my blood today and then collapsed into 102 degree fever.can’t win for losing.

Forgive me, but I can’t stop wondering if the donor had Mexican food before donating.

I totally lost it for a couple minutes yesterday, they keep telling me last visit, last visit, this will do it for sure, and I keep feeling like shit.

Today is much better, still tired, but flu tired, not cancer tired.

And I’m in the hospital. Blood didn’t do anything, they think my monster spleen ate it all. So now I get more blood. And more antibiotics.

Lame. I hope this round of blood does the trick.

Damn. Careful with the anti-biotics. Check with your doctor to see if it’s okay to have any probiotics yet, so you don’t get screwed up worse.

That put an odd picture in my head…

This gives me an idea for a Halloween costume…

Interesting article on Ars…

Thanks for that.

Still in lockup, we are waiting for my body to remember it’s supposed to make blood.

And out of all the Mystery Men, he was my least favorite.

I’ve come to have a new appreciation for The Shoveler.

More blood, more antibiotics. I fell sort of ok as long as I don’t do anything. They won’t let me go yet. I’m missing Halloween.

Hang in there! When will you know how the treatment is progressing against the cancer? Remember, it’s all worth it to beat this thing once and for all. I know I don’t really know what you’re going through, but good wishes and positive thoughts headed your way.