What Song Are You Listening to Right Now? v. 3.0

Song: Mr. Tambourine Man
Artist: The Chad Mitchel Trio
Album: That’s The Way It’s Gonna Be/Violets of Dawn

Song: Dust & Bones
Artist: Guns N Roses
Album: Use Your Illusion I

Erasure - Always

Damn you, Robot Unicorn Attack, for being buried in a spot in my head where you can just randomly prod my mind into remembering that.

Shakespear’s Sister - You’re History [Maximised Version]

Song: LONE WOLF
Artist: Glay
Album: 100万回のKiss

Song: Goodbye
Artist: Oda Kazumasa
Album: Do-Mo

Song: Holiday In Cambodia
Artist: The Dead Kennedys
Album: Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables

Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene (Part 2)

Song: Halloween Ondo
Artist: Hikawa Kiyoshi
Album: Saigo to Kimeta Hito dakara

Edit: It is soooo weird listening to an Enka song celebrating Halloween. Enka is traditional Japanese style music.

David Arkenstone channel on Pandora. It’s playing, um . . . Wind and Water, by Kitaro.

Oooh, cool. I love David Arkenstone’s stuff. I usually have it going in the background when I’m at work or writing.

Crematory - Reign of Fear

Yay! Another Arkenstone fan! :smile:

Song: Rescue
Artist: KAT-TUN
Album: Break the Records

Hans Zimmer station on Pandora, currently playing a piece from the Michael Giacchino score from the new Star Trek movie.

This is one of my very favorite stations, because Hans Zimmer has a more diverse repertoire than John Williams (though Williams’ scores are my favorites), which means there is more variety than a John Williams station (which I also have in my list). Sigh I do love the new Star Trek score. :smile:

Song: Hadashi no Cinderella Boy
Artist: NEWS
Album: Pacific

Followed by:
Song: The One
Artist: SS501
Album: U R Man

Does anyone else see “*”, or actual asterisks around “Sigh”? Because I see asterisks in the preview screen, but the HTML (?) symbol in the posted reply. I thought I was being so clever, but now the forum is playing games with my head . . .

That is a little funky. Asterisks should italicize the text, like so.

Yes, it should. But I don’t want Italics. I want asterisks. I didn’t even look up how to write them, I just thought I’d shoot for something that looked right. When they appeared as asterisks in the preview field, I was patting myself on the back for getting it right. Then they didn’t show up in the post. Argh! Thwarted by technology I hardly understand!

(It’s still kinda magical that a bunch of letters and symbols together makes the symbol I want. HTML was mostly understandable. CSS made me feel like a gradeschooler learning to spell again. Whatever we have now makes me feel like some aboriginal shading my eyes from the noisy, silver god flying through the sky.)

Let me try something on your post…