What Made You Happy Today?

Food has no time zones! If you can have breakfast for dinner, why not dinner for breakfast? :joy:

I couldn’t pick a rhubarb out of a lineup, visually or by flavor. I’d be surprised if I’ve ever tasted it at all.

Seriously. I’ve had pizza for breakfast more times than I can count. Most of the time I don’t even bother reheating it. Breakfast of champions, baby!

I had leftover 40 cloves of garlic chicken for lunch.

That sounds delicious and oh, so easy to make. Too bad it’s waaay too much food for one.

We got 4 servings by doing a 2 pound pack of chicken thighs instead of the whole chicken (and cut the time down to about an hour). The garlic-peeling is the longest part, really. Also the garlic isn’t as aromatic as you’;d expect. After an hour cooking it’s a lot mellower.

My wife and I just made one of those yesterday.

One little thing can revive a guy
And that is a piece of rhubarb pie
Serve it up, nice and hot
Maybe things aren’t as bad as you thought
Momma’s little baby loves rhubarb, rhubarb
Bebopareebop rhubarb pie.

And I can’t think of anything better to go with rhubarb pie than Powdermilk Biscuits. “Heavens they’re tasty, and expeditious.”

My wife loves her some rhubarb… I cannot STAND it.

On the other hand, I loves me some cherries… and she hates those.

I love both rhubarb and cherries.

I looked up rhubarb.
Wikipedia now has hover-text-link-thingys. Also, eww.

Got half my yardwork done before the rain. Mowing being the most important. The rest can wait. :grin:

What is this “rain” you speak of?

Two more inches of it today.

No mowing for me still.

That’s what she said?

Beat me to it.

Also what she said

I was able to race through a front-yard only, mower-set-at-max-height tour mowing yesterday before the rains fell again.

It’s been a wet spring, that’s for sure.

@Force10: I’d ship you some if I could.

We rearranged the lounge sideboard today so I could bring the Old Mac downstairs. It wasn’t fair to keep him in the box room while the iMac gets to live in the kitchen. I love being able to spread my nerdiness about the place; once I build the new sideboard my partner’s Acorn RiscPC is going to come live next to it.

Also, according to MacTracker, the Classic II’s codename was Apollo. So now that’s his name.

One of my cats is named Apollo.