What Made You Happy Today?

Somebody asked me at $First_Job what date’s my birthday.

Said February 30th. She opened her diary, flipped through the pages, then said “ah come on…”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Got camera patrol* to work on Vast2 (DVR software from Vivotek)

Without havening to read the manuals or ask somebody.

*transitioning or “patrolling” through different camera views. Current layout is 7 small and 1 big views, the view change from the main entrance to rear building entrance, to IT workshop, to maintenance and installations, entertainment area and back again over and over…

nice.

1 Like

In contract. For 15k less than asking. Now to get this place sold.

Stay tuned for a whole new season in Home Ownership! :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I just sold another 18 quail. They just paid for themselves and a month or so of feed for the rest of them.

6 Likes

Saw two deer last night. Wasn’t able to get a picture of the one closest to the street, though.

1 Like

Back home!

Has been much, much better than the worst-case anticipation. Got weird muscle cramps and spasms (caused by posture in the OR and how they had to manipulate me in there), and I get tired somewhat easily… it isn’t “deathbed for weeks” bad… I fully expect my wife will be able to leave me at home come Monday and return to her own job.

We left home last Thursday to drive to Cleveland, I spent one night in what would be her hotel room for the next several days, then into surgery on Friday morning the 28th.

A single night in the ICU to be sure everything was working as intended, then Sat though Tuesday in a private room. Tuesday dx’ed, Thursday final checkup with surgical team, checked out of hotel this AM and drove… well, I rode… home. (Not even allowed to sit in the front seat!)

'preciate the well wishes!

EDITED TO ADD:
Forgot to mention the amount of heart muscled removed was not quite record-book material, but got an “oooh” from any staff member from the surgeon on down who saw it.
16.5 grams… basically halved the septal wall between the ventricles.

9 Likes

Glad you’re back home and doing as well as can be expected. :smiley:

Youngest daughter’s Middle School Jazz Band got a Gold today at contest.

3 Likes

Excellent news! Do get better soon!

I’m very glad everything went well.

Resetting a forgotten local admin password on a Server 2008 R2 box using a Server2019 boot CD.

For some reason my favourite Linux distro which I used to change passwords offline ends up with a kernel panic and is of no use on this particular Dell box.

So all is well, learnt one more trick to add to my “all trades” toolbox.

I finished this piece on the weekend, posted it to my media accounts and it sold almost immediately.
I still need to make the leather straps to hold it in place, but that won’t take long.
Not bad for a first attempt.

5 Likes

I don’t actually know what it is, but it’s really good :smile:

1 Like

It’s a clubwear top made in gold coloured aluminum scalemaille. It’s on a dress form, but imagine a pair of boobs under it. That should give you a better understanding.

1 Like

Did it come with a manual? It does say it’s adjustable.

HA! I delivered it to the woman who ordered it last night at the strip club she works at. I got to see it on several different women of varying sizes (exactly what I wanted) so I could make notes for plan alterations. I got 2 new sales as well! You have to get out there for word-of-mouth to work.

The form is adjustable, but did not come with a manual. It is manually adjustable, though.

1 Like

Gief one to @Nabiki and have her pose in it for us!

:rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t want to see that. Fat old ladies should probably not be seen in public wearing something like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh, way ahead of you, bro. :laughing:

With as many steps as Fitbit says you walk, it is difficult to imagine that description suits you.

Oh, I’m active enough. I just eat too much.

2 Likes

Eight showings scheduled in the first 24hrs of listing. Let’s hope for asking. I need every extra penny for the down payment and to gut the new kitchen. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes