Web Find of the Day

I used SmoothWall circa late 2001 to share our friends’ dial-up internet access across the 4 computers. It was on an old HP Pentium Pro, I think. I spent some time on the forums, but eventually left (and eventually stopped using SW) because the founder/lead was a massive dick.

Things you wish you could do.

The Purge: UK

The Google Doodle for today is a stop-motion recreation of the title sequence for Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, which premiered today 51 years ago.

Want to make green fire? Of course you do. Here is a quick video showing you how to do so. It made me laugh quite a bit because of the accuracy of his measuring technique.

I still use the old version but it’s coming back for real now.

Had to download winamp (used classic skin) for the HR lady (need to transcribe a boredroom recording) as windows media player wents walkabouts and said nein to a reinstall… VLC (for some reason) was not working nicely, audio was stuttering.

Good to see that Winamp still is clinging to life (and whupping llama ass)

Cool - I still use the old version too.

Link 'n run.

But seriously, this one kind of got to me. Turning a child’s cartoon into an existential question about life normally doesn’t hit for me, but this one does.

This game has a familiar feel to it …

Buy it here.

Flashback to DOOM Shareware!

What in the name of Crunt just happened here?

I saw this last week, I kind of like it … Not for listening to in the car or anything, but it’s a fun video.

It’s the level of seriousness I can’t gauge. Is he trying to be funny, or is this a serious Eastern European offering?

Yep, I see what you mean, but I have to think he’s being funny. It’s really hard to believe that this is a serious offering - but I can’t be 100% sure.

I do think it’s funny - especially how everybody manages to stay so serious throughout the whole thing.

I want those 3 minutes of my life back.

I didn’t make it the whole 3 minutes

But it’s awesome!

I think it should be the new Rickroll.

I mean, it’s worse than TISM, that’s true.

Boobies!!!

Send your bill to @Rizak (and pad it most generously) :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com