Utmv.nl how to get an account?

How to get an account there. I mean Ive done it and you can generate some accounts. Sorry for my bad English, grentings from Germany.

I’m confused. What is that site and why is it using my webmail logo?

I wish I would know. I thought this website was cooperating with you

Never heard of them, never seen it before, and now I’m kind of freaked out.

Edit - I guess it used to be some kind of pirate site (it shows up here in a search), but now it looks like it’s running Roundcube. Hopefully they just liked my webmail logo.

I heard about this site. It’s an multi accountgenerator.https://crackingking.com/printthread.php?tid=15497&page=26

Yeah, I saw that link too. Doesn’t look like it’s an account generator anymore—whoever owns it has converted it to a webmail host.

Do you know any accountgenerators? I’m searching for one XD

Sorry, I do not. But good luck with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What the hell is an account generator?

I’m guessing that it’s an illegal means of generating an account/password combination for something. This would seem to confirm it:

I’m pretty certain that it’s not something that Keep would be involved in.

Looks to be a way of getting unauthorised access to (paid) accounts that others own, probably using many of the leaked credential lists.

hey man its my website xD you’re logo is really nice i just likes it sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then perhaps you should have asked for permission to use it before using it inappropriately.
Just sayin’
While I’m just sayin’…
your, not you’re
punctuation is your friend; please, use it.

well the website was not listed on anysearch engine not sure how poeple found it sorry,
sorry for the bad english :wink: as you can see on utmv.nl the logo is not there anymore (has not bin there for a long time)

well the website was not listed on anysearch engine not sure how poeple found it sorry,
sorry for the bad english :wink: as you can see on utmv.nl the logo is not there anymore (has not bin there for a long time)

I’m just a spectator, and have never even attempted to access your site, but good on you! :slight_smile:

No worries, you’re not the only non-native English speaker here, but I appreciate the comma in your reply :smiley: