Things you wish you could say (everywhere)

oh, and

Moar WTF-ness. Neigh neigh.

I can see that for someone who raises prize horses. In the area where I live, there are a number of places that have horses worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Each. And they breed them.

Ah, Marin County. Some of those people have more money than they know what to do with.

Very sneaky. Using an ad on a website to force a redirect to a page that displays the “your computer has a virus and you better call us right now!” scam. I see this tactic has been out there for a couple of years, but I somehow missed it until today. Seems I also missed the part where it starts blaring a sound file that tries to frighten you into obeying because I had the speakers turned off from the last time an ad started playing sound instead of being auto-muted.

“No. Fuck you. No.”

I’m trying to give away a pair of tickets to the Home + Garden Show this weekend on our internal buy/sell network. I’ve had 5 people in a row jump on them, then when I ask for confirmation they say they aren’t interested.

Maybe I should charge $1 each and then this won’t happen.

OO! FREE? Yeah. Gimme! Oh, wait. What is it actually? Okay, I don’t need that. I just have this irrational desire to prevent anyone else from getting something that might be free.

Don’t ask me to delegate things to you if you don’t have time to do things for me.