Things you wish you could say (at work)

[interrupting]
Can you just hold that thought for a second …
[start talking to someone else about literally anything else or just go back to work]

2 Likes

It was just me and that coworker in the room. Other wise i would have.

0 Likes

In that case you need to begin a steady diet of bean and cheese burritos. Then whenever someone starts talking politics, you just rip a massive fart and walk away.

3 Likes

Guy prob would have kept going. All i want to do in the morning is to get my tea, and check my tickets and get to work. :neutral_face:

1 Like

You’re only getting away with this logistical clusterfuck because you’re a C-level executive. If you weren’t, we would have told you to pound sand.

1 Like

So we’re pumping millions into this new enclave because cloud won’t work, but you insist that the enclave is ‘Plan B’? You don’t want anyone to know this either because you think it will cause poor optics?

1 Like

Yep, that 4 hour server patch installation yesterday was completely worth it.

0 Likes

It’s only been a month and I already miss working for an operation that has some semblance of a hardware budget.

0 Likes

Micromanagement and duplication of effort. Yay! Two of my favorite things.

0 Likes

But do you have duplication of micromanagement?

Eight, Bob. So that means when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That’s my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

3 Likes

Don’t give them any ideas.

0 Likes

this…

0 Likes

I honestly cannot work with that.

0 Likes

Usually it’s only micromanagement, which is annoying enough. But I’m starting to figure out how to manage expectations with the culprit (who is unfortunately my boss).

0 Likes

Look, I know you’re not my biggest fan for whatever reason and that’s fine. But we still need to work together so cut the attitude.

4 Likes

So much yes.

0 Likes

What do you mean it borks when using special characters in the password? Oh. Bugger.

Please hard reset the camera thanks.

2 Likes

Y’all have never bothered to manage expectations with senior management and it shows.

2 Likes

You guys aren’t on the same page. Hell, you’re not even in the same library.

3 Likes

Stealing this!

0 Likes