RIP Thread

What’ll probably be worse are the ones that are likely already filmed for Captain Marvel and Avengers, each of which will be followed by an “In Memory Of” before the credits.

And confirmed by the family attorney. I was hoping TMZ was wrong - they have been before - but no such luck.

He’s filmed through Spider-Man: Far From Home from what I’ve gathered.

Stan had cameos already filmed for about five more films

Voice of HAL 9000 falls silent

Per Melissa Gilbert - Katherine MacGregor, aka Harriet Olsen on Little House on the Prarie

I always admired her acting in that role, and wondered how different she was in real life to the woman she played on the show.

This is not a good week…

Country Guitarist and Hee Haw Star, Roy Clark

I used to watch Hee Haw when I was a kid. My mom loved that show. When I was six I thought that Buck Owens was the best guy ever.

Seems that it is time for most icons to pass away. No doubt more will be forthcoming :frowning:

Yup. It’s official, this week sucks.

Award-winning screenwriter, William Goldman

While I loved Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and All the President’s Men, the quintessential of his movies for me is The Princess Bride.

As you wish.

Inconceivable! :cry:

I am hopeful a eulogy will start the rumor that the manuscript for Buttercup’s Baby is somewhere in his office waiting to be discovered. It sounds like he’d have enjoyed that.

Bill Godbout

The Princess Baby

:slight_smile:

George H. W. Bush, 41st President of the United States, 94.

My Facebook feed has multiple people pissing on his grave today. The same sorts of people who were praising McCain when he passed.

It’s sick when people rejoice over the death of someone like that. Yet I’m the uncaring divisive one.

Yup. As much as I agree that you shouldn’t idolize someone when they pass, I don’t think you should demonize them either. If you have something nice to say, say it. If you don’t, keep your mouth shut.