Pokemon Go

How many shiny dratini did you catch during yesterday’s community day event? I caught seven!

Edit: After the event, we had a potluck in the park. I brought Korean style chicken wings, inarizushi and pasta salad were a couple of other offerings. All in all, the best birthday I’ve had in years.

Happy belated birthday, @Nabiki!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Squee!! I just got my first EX raid pass! I’m gonna get me a Mewtwo! (I hope)

I now have my first Mewtwo. :smiley:

Nabiki was all, like, “pew pew, mewtwo”

It’s ok, I amuse myself.

Today’s Community Day event was quite successful for me. I caught 10 shiny charmanders.

Trading is coming this week!

Just got gold gym #50. :smiley:

It’s official. My Gen 1 'dex is complete, including all regionals. Gen 2 & 3 are complete except for regionals, Lunatone, and unreleased.

If anyone here wants gifts from California, PM me your friend code, and I’ll send you some! If you get an egg, it will show where it’s from, and if you trade it, you can get a lot of kilometers out of it.

Disclaimer: I can’t guarantee a gift every day or that I’ll be able to open one from you (there’s a limit of opening 20/day), but I do get a lot of gifts to give.

I managed to give gifts to everyone in my friend list who doesn’t already have an unopened gift from me today. I have 128 friends in my list.

Note: 128 friends are hard to manage. They really need to add a search function.

In case any of you didn’t know, the first Gen 4 'mon were released into the wild today.

3306 6208 7135

Finally got Pokemon Go on the new phone. Now that I have lots of space! And data! So be my friend. Please. I need friends. It’s so lonely out there… :rofl:

Friend requests inbound from all 3 of me…
Edit: TendouNabiki is up to 169 friends, so I may not open or send presents daily.

I’ll throw mine in the ring as well:
8985 4846 6634

I’ve sent an invite along to you… everyone else, feel free to add me.

Spent the last few days trying to use up a bunch of my items so I can start spinning pokestops again. Hopefully I will get some gifts to give soon!

Caught a bunch of new Pokemon and left a few at various find in the area. I’m so far behind… :rofl:

You’re back in just in time for the Hallowe’en event!
Edit: Don’t worry about sending me gifts. I’ll be happy if you just open the ones I send you. With a limit of opening 20 gifts/day I send more gifts than I can open.

Oh I open them. I don’t get into the city much so the pokestops around here are pretty boring. I never get cool things here! I’ve never actually spun and got a gift to send. So we will see!

Where did you go to get all of your friends? i want more get more gifts/give more out.