Kittehzes! & Pets

I’m glad :slight_smile:

I’ve been a bit dog heavy with my posts in this thread so I better even things out with another shot of Charlie.

Poor doggy is at the dog doctor (vet) this morning. Doggy does not feel well and we suspect it is tick fever.

I hope he feels better soon!

Verdict was tick fever. He got an injection.

Already looking much better this evening, am glad for that!

Cute doggy! I’m glad he is feeling better.

Follow up vet visit.

Doggy is so much better, looking much better now. Temperature is also lower.

And he’s almost back to his own self.

There’s pills you can give on a monthly basis which’ll prevent tick fever. We’ll be giving our dogs such a pill once a month, it works out cheaper than a vet visit+medicine anyway.

How do cats know?! I’m shutting down apps, getting ready to shut down the computer and go to bed, when I suddenly have a large, purring cat in my lap. Now I can’t go anywhere.

How do they know that your attention can now be focused on more important things like them? They’re cats.

A few shots of Rudy today on a bitterly cold day in Wisconsin…

Majestic.

Though I’m sure he came home and spattered mud and snowmelt everywhere!

It was too cold out for mud. It was about -13C outside at the time.

The advantage of camping in the utter cold. We went out for about three days last week and it was between -3 and 18 degrees the whole time. The only time liquid water became an issue is in the camper. And even after the dog rolled around in the snow it was so cold and powdery that she was able to shake it all off.

Beautiful dog, but I’ll pass on the snow.

Well, since I’m poking around here again… we had a new addition. Meet Malcolm Reynolds.